The 10 Commandments
The Ten Commandments of Off Road Riding
- Ride a machine that is appropriate for you size and skill. Follow the manufactures age restrictions.
- Wear protective devices, especially a helmet, and clothing. Never ride double on a machine designed for one rider.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs while riding.
- Always practice care for the environment.
- Know the machine before operating.
- Complete a rider safety course.
- Always directly supervise younger riders.
- Always be courteous to others.
- Ask permission before riding on another’s land.
- Obey the laws and rules of the trail.
Responsible Off Road Riders have rights, but also responsibilities.