NSORRA is looking for volunteers for this Sunday’s upcoming Drive To Ride. Volunteers will receive free lunch, a NSORRA tee shirt, and a free 2015 membership. If you’re interested please contact Vicki at 210-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSORRA Hare Scramble ROUND 5 – UPDATE – RELOCATION – Mill Hill MX Park:
Pleasant Valley organizer Tyler Madaglia has been named to Team Canada
for the Moto Cross D’Nation International MX Race in Latvia, Northern Europe. Team Canada will compete with Tyler, Colton and Kaven against 68 other countries. He will be training for this event and is scheduled to be away on the 28th. The PV trail system is still under development and had a fair bit of fast fire road, so we’ve decided to head back to one of our bigger parks.
Round 5 will be relocated from Pleasant Valley to the Mill Hill MX Park.
Mill Hill had an excellent turn out last Sunday including a big kids class, so we are heading back! Track Owner Blaine will give us a tune up and
we’ll change the course direction and a few connectors to make it another
Hope you can join us on September 28th for Round 5 at Mill Hill.
Reminder, NSORRA’s Annual Membership Drive and fun ride day is Sept 21st at Miller Meadow MX Park,out near the Airport.
Track, Trails, Trials and Training ! We’ll have a charity BBQ for cancer research.Vendors from Provincial bike shops will be there, and there should be a return of some demo bikes from Honda, Sherco and Beta.
Thanks for your support.
NOTICE: Mill Hill is closed until after the race Sept 7. After the race Mill Hill will be closed when conditions are wet(48hrs after rain).
The Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association (NSORRA) was formed to unite Off Road motorcyclists within Nova Scotia.
Off Road Motorcycles Friendly Nova Scotia
The Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association (NSORRA) is the unified voice to ensure the growth and development of recreational and competitive off road motorcycling in Nova Scotia.
1) Promoting off road motorcycling as a healthy family focused recreation and competitive activity.
2) Presenting the interests of off road motorcyclists of all ages to the general public and government.
3) The training and education of safe and responsible riding practices.
4) Increasing riding opportunities through trail development, access to existing trails, and development of riding facilities throughout Nova Scotia.
5) Conduct business in consideration of environmental practices.
6) Encourage cooperative and coexistence between all trail users in a respective and responsible manner.
7) Promote, coordinate and organize events for recreational and competitive riding in Nova Scotia.
NSORRA is a registered nonprofit organization