NSORRA Hare Scramble ROUND 5 - Mill Hill MX Park:
I would like to thank all 110 riders for coming out to the NSORRA Hare Scramble round 5 at Mill Hill today. Some great racing today and we couldn’t have asked for nicer weather. Also a big thank you to the volunteers today for helping out at the check and sweeping the trails. One more round to Go! – Scotto Josey, President
A great day had by all; Drive to Ride 2014
A big thank you to everyone who came out to enjoy the 2014 Drive To Ride today. Special thanks to all our volunteers, vendors, and to Kyle Ledwidge & Miller Meadow MX Park for the fantastic venue. The winners from Sunday’s Drive To Ride are:
Carson Palmer,winner of a camelbak,
Kevin Dean, winner of a camelbak,
Cory Buschell, winner of a HERO 3 GoPro,
and Kevin Patterson, winner of the $200 vendor certificate.
Kevin choose to redeem his certificate at RPM Cycle in Dartmouth, NS.
NOTICE: Mill Hill is closed until after the race Sept 7. After the race Mill Hill will be closed when conditions are wet(48hrs after rain).
The Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association (NSORRA) was formed to unite Off Road motorcyclists within Nova Scotia.
Off Road Motorcycles Friendly Nova Scotia
The Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association (NSORRA) is the unified voice to ensure the growth and development of recreational and competitive off road motorcycling in Nova Scotia.
1) Promoting off road motorcycling as a healthy family focused recreation and competitive activity.
2) Presenting the interests of off road motorcyclists of all ages to the general public and government.
3) The training and education of safe and responsible riding practices.
4) Increasing riding opportunities through trail development, access to existing trails, and development of riding facilities throughout Nova Scotia.
5) Conduct business in consideration of environmental practices.
6) Encourage cooperative and coexistence between all trail users in a respective and responsible manner.
7) Promote, coordinate and organize events for recreational and competitive riding in Nova Scotia.
NSORRA is a registered nonprofit organization